02 dakota wheel bearings

i have an 02 dodge dakota with bad wheel bearings. i see that this is a non servicable hub. does anyone have the page of the manual of how to get this hub off and replaced? i see there looks to be two pins that are allens to take caliper off and what looks like one large nut holding on the rotor? is that all there is ? any help would be greatful.. thanx

Reply to
craig

Any auto parts store will have the manual. That brick building down the street called a library may have one as well.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I changed the ones on my wife's Dakota Quad Cab. It's easier than it looks, but not cheap. Gunner

Reply to
Gunner