666

I woke up this morning and my 2005 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty 3500 Dually had 666 on the side instead of 600......

I wonder what this means?

Reply to
MoParMaN

My neighborhood seems oddly empty right now. It's like, everyone has disappeared? It also seems like one of my dogs may be missing. GOOD LORD MAN! IT"S THE RAPTURE!!!

ONLY US EVILDOERS ARE LEFTBEHIND!!!

so, 'how bout those Houston Astronauts... they are the suckitude right now...

Reply to
Mercellus Bohren

You needed to put on your glasses??

Reply to
Lou

You have a digital calendar on the side of your truck?

Reply to
Frisbee®

a banks kit? *g*

it's 06/06/06

not as bad as 666 is it?

Mac

mac davis

On my laptop inside my truck, but it says its June 06, 2006.

Reply to
MoParMaN

I guess not, Dallas is still here and so am I.

Reply to
MoParMaN

You smoked some real good stuff last night. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

i thought dallas was down town hell anyways

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Quiet, "MoParMaN" -- I'm transmitting rage.

Obviously, you have the Pickup of the Beast.

Reply to
James Schrumpf

Reply to
e80z

Budd did it.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

The 62nd one, at that.

Reply to
RAM³

Only on Mockingbird after midnight.

Reply to
Nosey

Having spent a lot of time visiting and driving there, I'm not sure that Dallas still being there is a good thing...glad you are, though.. Mac

mac davis

I;ve lived in southwest Dallas county since 1969 and finally came to the conclusion after spending last week RVing around Lake Dardanelle Ark, that, Dallas is gonna dry up and blow away. They have built entirely too much shit and not enough water sources to support it. We get water from several sources in Cedar Hill and we are already on water rationing. This place sucks, GAWD should take this shit hole first and maybe spare Canada or something.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Yea but it's hot as hell here.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

got up to 101 according to the back porch thermo here in byron a few days ago. thats plenty hot for me.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

Yes it is and it will be allot hotter when the Heat gets here.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Never mind, I thought you said Bryan, I was gonna ask you if you knew why aggies can't lay on the beach.... But it wouldn't be the same now.... . . . . . . . . .. . . . ..... . The Cats Keeps Burying Them.

Reply to
MoParMaN