Dodge Ram Steering Rack and Wheel Alignment Problems

Hi, I am new here. I have an '03 Ram 2wd quadcab with about 50K miles on it. The steering rack starting leaking and I had the dealer replace it under my extended warranty. When they installed it, they told me that the required wheel alignment covered under the warranty would only adjust toe in and out, not caster and camber. After the installation, I noticed that the truck constantly pulls to the right on all types of roads. I brought it back to the dealer and they told me that the caster/camber is out of adjustment and they want to charge me for some kind of cam bolts that hold the adjustment. They say it is not covered under warranty because it is not related to the rack installation. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
JimN696