’88 Dakota--No spark

I have a ?88 Dakota 3.9L 4x4 that has no spark. The ignition coil and pick up coil have been replaced. I checked for voltage on the pos. side of the coil with a multimeter (around 10 volts while cranking). Very little voltage on the neg. side with the wire connected. Disconnect the wire and I have voltage through the coil. Is there an ignition module on this truck that could be the problem? I don?t know a lot about the Dodge ignition systems and don?t care to continue throwing parts at it hoping something works.

Reply to
Dirtbag