89 ram fusebox locate

Where the heck is the fusebox in this thing???

89 Dodge Ram 250 2wd

If its under the drivers side dashboard, is it just a loose box hanging there?? I swear, I've torn the darn rig apart & it just ain't there!

Reply to
Barry

On my 1997 Ram Van 3500, theres a fuse box in the engine right at the front, and, a fuse box in the glove compartment.

Reply to
Howdy Friend

Its underneath the steering column, under the dash on the drivers side, it hangs there loose by a small plastic keeper.

Reply to
noname

Dave you ignorant fundy asshole, RTFM

Reply to