95 Ram 2500 4x4

My truck will quit when I put into park. On cold start with truck in park it runs fine until operating temp is reached. Any help or ideas would be great.

Reply to
bobsfarm

Any trouble codes? a 95 will spit out trouble codes by turning the key on and off three times, and then back on. The trouble codes will be flashed by the check engine light as a series of two digit codes, or displayed on the digital odometer.

Reply to
Max Dodge