Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

True Flow Intake?
I am getting a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI and I am looking around for an intake system for it. I have read a lot about the True Flow system and was wondering how much louder than stock (if any) the...

True Flow Intake?
I am getting a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI and I am looking around for an intake system for it. I have read a lot about the True Flow system and was wondering how much louder than stock (if any) the...

Old Article, but good info: Truck makers hope for Texas-size sales
As recently as 1993, when Dr. Sherwin Nuland wrote the best seller "How We Die," the conventional answer was that it was his cells that had died. The patient couldn't be revived because the tissues of...
1
1

2007-- 1500 lock chirp
To turn off the "horn chirp" when locking the doors from the remote the owner's manual states, "Hold down the Lock button for atleast 4 seconds, no longer than 10 seconds and press the panic button;...
10
10

Which Synthetic ATF?
After my trans burned up and the shop put in some cheap crap in it (they only have to worry a year) I decided I want to put synthetic ATF in it. I went to the parts store and they had 2 brands....
42
42

Help!!!! trying to remove axles from a 12 bolt differential
Picked up a 85 ram and had a set of mags from a 83 ramcharger but the bolt pattern was different, so changed front rotors no problem but the back axles has me stumped please anyone with info....Help...
3
3

Exhaust Cutout
I have a 92' Ram with the 318 engine. I have a flowmaster muffler on it which sounds pretty good. I'm looking to put an exhaust cutout between the muffler and cat. Just wondering if any one else has...
5
5

Fuel Filter Change Question
I'm going to change the fuel filter in my '06 Dodge 2500 Cummins soon. I have not changed this before. I did get the advice not to tighten it a lot when putting it back on. (The factory oil filter was...
9
9

book on 5.9 turbo?
Got a '97 2500 with diesel. Picked up a Service Manual, but I'm disappointed with the coverage of the 5.9 Cummins. Is there a book available somewhere that covers the engine only on this year Ram?
1
1

2005 quad cad laramie how to get a mp3 player input on the oem sound system.
Anyone know how to get a input on the oem sound system to run a mp3 player directly not using a frequency transmitter. Thank Bob
3
3

Owner manuals
Hi i have a durango 99 5.2 liters . the car is just a goodie but i need a owners manual. itt seems impossible to get one in sweden. can anybody help???
1
1

Re: OT The Right to Keep and Bear Arms in the State of Michigan
I'm starting to see a pattern here. *grin*
2
2

Dodge Ram Low Oil Pressure
Have a Dodge with 130K miles. Just had all new SYN Oil and lube done and was on the highway about 2 weeks later and the oil pressure gauge dropped to zero. The Check Engine light came on and we pulled...
26
26

Fuel Filters ..... What's the truth?
I am approaching 15,000 miles on my Cummins. Ready for an oil and filter switch. Along the way, I have drained the fuel filter about three times now for water, and not noticing any in the discharge I...
12
12

5.2L to a 5.9L
Started up my '98 Durango 4x4 today to hear it knocking. Gets much louder at about 2000 RPM. The wife ran it out of oil a couple of days ago. Anyway, I was curious if anyone had any thoughts or...
10
10