Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping <<<Mike and Denny>>>
Have either of you folks come across anything from the folks at SRT or STAR that addresses a fix for the antifreeze problem in the 6.1 engines? A guy named Bryan Moores, a "tech advisor" say's that...
18
18

Ford is nervous
Autoblog comments sold 55,000 F Series last month. GM sold 44,000 and 12,000 and Dodge sold 36,000. Why does Ford feel sooooo threatened by Toyota to routinely attack it? Tundra sales were 15,000 for...
42
42

Whine coming from from driver side wheel.
It's getting louder. Used to be heard at highway speeds, but now quite loud at 45. If I step on brakes or turn to the left sound deadens quite a bit. Took off tire and nothing seems loose. Could this...
10
10

Air horns ..........
I want a HUGE set of air horns on my truck. Even considering a set of Nathan chimes if I can find one for a good price. The down side is the compressor and air tank. I could use a used SCUBA tank, but...
49
49

2000 Dakota Quad Cab Transmission issue question.
Hi all, I have a 2000 Dakota QC 4.7 Auto 4x4. current millage 85,000 When accelerating the truck feels like it has a "shudder", prior to upshifting, kind of like driving on the shoulder rumble strip....
6
6

1992 TRANSMISSION PAN
i recently replaced the transmission on my 1991 dodge dakota with a rebuilt one from a 92, but the transmission pan is a little dented. where can i found a replacement one and/or can i just pound this...
1
1

Diesel cars are coming back
With ultra-clean fuel available at pumps, diesel cars are re-entering the U.S. NEW YORK ( -- With rising gas prices, diesel cars and SUVs are gearing up for a major American comeback after a brief...
18
18

A Bullet in the butts of Dodge dealers
Ward's Dealer Business - April 1, 2007 Dodge dealers worry they may be competing against what they see as a rebadged Dodge Ram 4500 truck introduced by a corporate cousin, Sterling Truck Corp. They...
9
9

42RE
Hi, I just passed 199,000 miles with this transmission in my '97 Dakota 2WD longbed. How are these holding up? Thanks, Ken
1
1

KYB Shocks
Has anyone here tried the KYB Monomax shocks. What do you think of them, any who has the best price. =A0 Thanks
2
2

Detroit's darkest hour
Fortune GM, Ford and Chrysler sell more pickups than do they anything else, more than two million a year in good times. ..the sales data reported May 1 that pickup trucks have hit the skids is...
36
36

1980 dodge 4wd powerwagon electrical trouble
I replaced my battery cables and connectors and when I tried to start it there was smoke coming from the external voltage regulator what could be the problem

2001 Dodge Ram - collapsing dashboards
? Several owners of 2001 Dodge Rams are reporting that the dashboards on their vehicles are mysteriously collapsing or cracking, possibly putting their lives in danger, according to an investigation...
2
2

Ooops..correct Article. Truck makers hope for Texas-size sales
With pickup truck sales in a 13 percent decline this year (2006), manufacturers feel a heightened sense of urgency over the [Texas State ] fair's potential effect on sales. Industry executives say one...
1
1

True Flow Intake?
I am getting a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI and I am looking around for an intake system for it. I have read a lot about the True Flow system and was wondering how much louder than stock (if any) the...