a.a.dodge.trucks statistics

I won't take that bet ;^). Fifty, huh? Downright balmy over there. We may hit 50 here in MO tomorrow! Time to turn off the heated leather seat and get out the golf clubs!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Uh, we're expecting 50's here in Moab the rest of the week and mayby till next year.

No White Christmas for us unless I comb out some dandruff . . .FROM THE CAT!!!!

Merry Christmas, Mike, to you and yours

Budd

Reply to
Budd Cochran