Christmas

Suddenly, without warning, Edward L. Dowdy exclaimed (21-Dec-06 7:20 AM):

ewww, the mental image that brings! Wadda use to scrape them all off at the end of a 'trip'?

jmc

Reply to
jmc

What railroad?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The Brits have some funny laws I understand...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Well, that's an easy work-around... you just need to go out in two-person pheasant-seeking hunter/killer teams. Lead tags 'em, wingman bags 'em.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Suddenly, without warning, Tom Lawrence exclaimed (22-Dec-06 12:44 AM):

Yes, we've considered that :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

CSX out of Danville IL. It was the L&N when I started. 29.5 years ago... :)

Ed

Reply to
Edward L. Dowdy