Dodge Sprinter Radio code?

Hey folks. So I blew a fuse on my Sprinter, took out the radio. Couldn't find a short or anything so I just replaced the fuse but now the radio is on but asking me for a 5 digit code to get it working again?

Anyone seen this? Any ideas?

Reply to
dave

Most likely you will find this security code (keeps people from stealing your radio) on one of the vehicle specific pages in your owners manual. If you don't have your owners manual, take a trip to the local DODGE dealer, I'm sure for a fee he will query the computer and get your the code associated with the VIN of your Sprinter and its factory radio.

Aren't computer chips amaz>Hey folks. So I blew a fuse on my Sprinter, took out the radio. Couldn't

Happy Camping. snipped-for-privacy@NOPANTS.juno.com Remove NOPANTS To reply by direct E-Mail;

2003 Dodge 1500 QC SB Hemi, A/T, Tow Package, 3.92 gears (11 mpg Towing) 2001 Aerolite 21RDB 21ft TT (Scales 2900 dry)
Reply to
Thats Me

Not a Dodge but I Took my Hyundai radio & vin to my Hyundai dealer & they gave me the code for free. They just need to input the vin & radio code into the computer

Reply to
sqdancerLynn