eBay Ram Sticker

Does anyone have any experience putting these on?

thanks, rob

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
TheStripe

does anyone have any experience putting these on if his back hurts too much from sitting

Reply to
Ala

There's good news and bad news. They're reasonably easy to put on, but sometimes they don't stay on very well. Have your surface dry and cool. Do measurements before you stick your first piece. Unpeel backing slowly, and don't get big areas unpeeled, but applying as you go. Use a credit card, or silicone decal squeegee to press it on. Do it slowly so as not to get bubbles. Work out bubbles rather than piercing them. It's easy once you do a dozen of them. Just common sense procedures, and as you are doing, try to get a good idea before you even take it out of the box.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. They do look cool, but even the factory applied best ones sooner or later peel. I live in the desert southwest, and cars here get HOT!

Steve Ram 2500 '06

visit my blog at

Steve B

Be sure to spray the surface of the truck with a liberal does of Windex and apply the decal over the moist surface. The Windex allows you to position the decal before squeegeeing the bubbles out.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

"Mike Simmons" wrote in news:i2829k$ggb$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Don't buy it. It looks ugly.

Reply to
Mr.Spock

Not only that but it makes you look stupid as well. Paying to advertise for someone else just doen't make any sense.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I would agree with you that it makes Spock look stupid to post such an asinine adolescent comment. We are all grown adults here, well, most, anyway, and will buy any damn thing we like. We do this every time we buy anything with a logo on it from Carhart's to Edelbrock valve covers to Budweiser hats. What's the problem with buying what one likes?

Nothing. And if someone has a comment about something I buy that I display and wear, and they don't like it, all they have to do is come up to me, tell me, and we will discuss it like gentlemen. But that would be foreign to you two, wouldn't it?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

"Steve B" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.infowest.com:

So, you can say/do what you want and no one else can? Seems as tho you're the ass in this case.

Reply to
Joe Carthy

This was discussed six weeks ago. Were you in a coma? Welcome back!

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B