finding info

I got a 79 holiday rambler motorhome with a 440 dodge engine. How can I get info so I can but parts and repair the engine? I need any help I can get!!!! thnaks!!!!

Reply to
Larry

Try posting to rec.outdoors.rv-travel or alt.rv HD in NY

Reply to
HD in NY

it's a 440

not a nuclear reactor, for Chrissakes

any older 'truck shop manual' will have the info

Reply to
TranSurgeon

you might start in the local library . look up Dodge repair manuals for

1979 vehicles.
Reply to
Bryan

I'm not being a smart-ass, really am curious. I've never lived anywhere (except possibly Kalamazoo, never had cause to check then) that had a library with repair manuals. Our local one has mostly dictionaries and Rosebud Romances (okay, that's not entirely fair, but not far off...;>)

How big a town do you live in? Or is ours hopelessly provincial? Sometimes I get the feeling we put up with way more backwardness than is necessary for where we live, but I have no point of reference.

Cricket

Reply to
<ccole

hopelessly provincial.

seriously, I've never lived in a town that didn't....

I've always lived in and around NYC and Phoenix though so I guess it's where you live....

Reply to
Bryan