Help With Body Kit Installation - Atlanta area

Does anyone here know of a body shop in the North Atlanta area who has the know how to install a Greenwood or Aero body kit on a Vette.

I am also looking for Paul, "aka" the Driver, who in an earlier post indicated that he is retired from this industry and might be willing to complete such a job on the side. If you read this thread Paul, please e-mail me...

Thanks for everyone?s help.

Reply to
Amazing1