hole in the bed

Hmmmm.. Told ya, Buddism, means yer never wrong. Damn! Now that I write this it hit me! The Idiot must practice Buddism,'cause he's never wrong, or so he thinks.

Reply to
Roy

LOL

Reply to
azwiley1

So what qualifies YOU to critique SnoMan's post?

An incomplete thought, then suddenly there's a period.

There was none.

It wasn't difficult. He did a lot better than you. Samstone corrected only three of your mistakes, but there were at least six in your little two-line reply.

Any of what? Are you okay?

Reply to
Beryl

Anybody with a fourth grade education has the tools needed to crtique his posts.

Reply to
Roy

it was posted on a public ng you spaz. that pretty much qualifies anyone to critique anything they chose to. i'm not sure you gave that any thought at all before you posted that.

i understood what he wrote. periods are not a big deal here, maybe you need to go to another ng where periods are a big deal. i could suggest one.

you can understand what the snotart writes but you can't comprehend what he wrote? i think you are playing the devils advocate here.

well crap. so now you are going to come in and grade our correctness? i'm just warning you in advance, you are gonna be very busy little boys.

oh yes he is. and i have this idea that he's gonna be even better now that he has a new toy to play with.

Reply to
theguy

And yet another Snotard butt kissing assclown, they are coming out of the wood work left and right anymore. My god!

Reply to
azwiley1

Sock puppets abound.

Reply to
Roy

Often enough, but not this time. There wasn't much wrong with the post. "Could some one please translate this for me?" was a foolish reply from someone with azwiley1's language skills.

Reply to
Beryl

Did you imagine reading that?

Reply to
Beryl

No more so than yours. Gotta tell ya, it is nice to know that we now have a new net nanny. Hopefully you have your nomex on.

Reply to
Roy

well, berl, that was a really good come back. geez, you really put me in my place berl. wow.

Reply to
theguy

Sorta like your sig.

Reply to
Roy

My nomex? LOL!

We already have an overabundance of net nannies. You may not even recognize most of them, they're the "regulars" here.

Last one that I felt like poking in the eye was "Budd", the bible-thumping old whiner who's just so sick and tired of seeing posts about V-6s several times per year.

Reply to
Beryl

Yeah, *wow* alright. It wasn't a "come back", and you've already painted yourself into a corner after the "i'm just warning you in advance" bit.

Reply to
Beryl

Really? Care to explain?

Huh? V-6 post's?

Reply to
Roy

He doesn't know what the hell he is talking about Roy, his head is too far up Snotard ass to hear, read, or write in a manner that every one else can understand. About the only thing that we could all understand and slightly agree on was we were all sick of the Bible thumping.

Reply to
azwiley1

is this just budd, using an aka? i mean, two different people could not be that stupid or boring.

Reply to
theguy

"Anybody with a fourth grade education has the tools needed to crtique his posts."

"Often enough, but not this time."

Now, that wasn't very flattering toward SnoMan, was it? Nope. But your only defense in this thread, so far, has been that anyone who challenged your ridiculously phony "Could some one please translate this for me?" reply must be a SnoMan supporter. Pretty empty, but that's apparently all you can muster. Since you have a problem with SnoMan's post, why don't you just state it honestly? Speak up. Go ahead, you can do it. If you don't, I'll state it for you.

Reply to
Beryl

Are you are talking to me? If so, you couldn't be more correct.

Now seeing as you quoted me how about answering my question's soIi know what your talking about.?

Reply to
Roy

Sorry about the typo. New glasses.

Reply to