hole in the bed

Nah, couldn't be. He didn't mention Jesus ... or "Momma, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or gettin' drunk".

Move to Dallas (or three hours any direction of Dallas). Everyday ... I'm amazed at the ever increasing number of redneck fucktards in this city.

Craig C.

Reply to
Craig C.

He wasn't "found" to be picked on. He brought that on himself. If he didn't routinely give wrong advice to new readers that's costly and/or dangerous he would simply be ignored. There isn't much that can be done other than throw rocks at him every time he re-surfaces. You might not like it, but it's going to keep happening as long as he keeps posting. It doesn't matter what he writes or how he writes it, or what you have to say about it.

Reply to
Nosey

If the rocks thrown are in the form of evidence that proves snoman not correct, more power to you. Juvenile delinquency discribes the rocks otherwise. Where in snomans post in this thread is his advice coslty or dangerous? Routinely ? Hardly . Name calling and ad homenin attacks are just childish. Fowl language is even more immature. I think it does matter what Beryl says , the proof is in your chiming in.

Reply to
samstone

The Idiot's bs has been going on for quite some time. Correction has NOT worked but nasty and at times foul post's always work for a period of time.

Juvenile delinquency discribes the rocks otherwise.

BULLSHIT ! This fool has posted wrong info constantly on at least three groups I'm aware of. He was being chastised on the ford group yesterday.

Get a damn clue before you rise to the defense of this pos. Actually your defense of the Idiot's actions speak volumes about you.

Hardly .

Yada, yada.......

Beryl is nothing but a wannabe net nanny as are you.

Reply to
Roy

You are wrong my friend. Suggest you scroll up about 5 post's and check this samstone. We have another.

Reply to
Roy

i see that now. berl and sams. heros to the rescue. rode in on their stallions (ok, on thier keyboards then) to rescue snotard from us. unfortunately, they chase windmills, as is often the case with self imposed heros.

never the less, let them play. they are fun to watch. perhaps even fun to play with.

Reply to
theguy

Oh, so now one of Snotard butt-buddies is resorting to calling people he knows nothing about, punks? Real 1st grade of you, now go f*ck yourself. There is no one in here that will chime in and give comfort and reassurance however, we will all stand up against am evil that is dangerous. If you can't or won't understand that, take your happy ass back to where you came from.

Reply to
azwiley1

LOL!

Reply to
azwiley1

That could be arranged. :)

Reply to
azwiley1

Well, Roy, do you *really* want to talk about stupid? How do you suppose the name "Budd" got planted into thedumbguy's dimly lit mind?

I brought Budd into this discussion. Called him the bible-thumping old whiner. And hallelujah, thedumbguy thinks maybe I'm Budd!

Reply to
Beryl

You act like the 16-year-old punk kid that you claim you're not. I think you should tell us how old you really are.

Reply to
Beryl

It is easy. You and Budd exhibit the same behavior. Kinda to the point of being a troll. I'm sure that you can grasp this.

Reply to
Roy

I see you and Larry are making new friends while I'm away...... Very impressive!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

And I think you should get back to sucking Snotards dick. My age is none of your concern. Why the hell would I tell some jerk off, that I don't know, have no desire to ever know, anything of such a nature? Those that know me, those that are my friends know and that is all that needs to know.

Reply to
azwiley1

Where you been hiding Wabbit?

Reply to
azwiley1

Geeeeze... the chubby rabbit is bustin' my balls!

What ya been doin'?

Oh, your email is out to lunch again.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

oh, i say berl, good one old chap. and you berl, how old are you? i imagince around 75 or so, from your "performance" old bean.

Reply to
theguy

actually, i just think you are like budd berl. you could be budd, i don't know, but you certainly are like him.

Reply to
theguy

Did you expect anything else???

Try again...I cleaned a bunch of old stuff out..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Where nobody can find me!! Just working at the dealership, getting more involved in the shooting sports this year and getting stuff ready to play in the dirt...if it ever quits raining..

Denny

Reply to
Denny