hole in the bed

I just checked, the last thing I got was your blonde joke remark on the

23rd....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Speaking of ole Budd. Anybody heard from him?? E-mails to him bounce back as if he closed out service..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Helpful tip:

If you're going to reply to _only_ me, then reply to *my* post. Don't reply to me by replying to Nosey's reply, that will only confuse him.

So, Ken, you shouldn't have a problem with me throwing rocks at azwiley1 for posting his nonsense. Unless you think his reply to SnoMan *wasn't* nonsense. What do you think?

What I have to say about it certainly matters to azwiley1. Just look at how agitated the foul-mouthed little punk has become! He can't say what was hard to understand in SnoMan's post, can't point to the alleged run-on sentence that he said samstone should read, the punk can't do anything. Except say "go f*ck yourself."

Reply to
Beryl

"go f*ck yourself."

It would seem that you were given fitting advice. Advice that you must hear or read often, as it is the advice most trolls recieve.

Reply to
Roy

I don't have a problem with azwiley1. We don't always agree but that sometimes happens. So far I have no problem with you either. My first reply to you was meant to explain what was going on with Snoman and why you are getting resistance defending him. Take it to mean whatever you want, throw rocks at whoever you want. I won't pick your battles for you.

-- Ken

Reply to
Nosey

I knew someone would take the bait, but I reckoned it would be thedumbguy.

Reply to
Beryl

You neatly, and politely, steered around saying what you think about azwiley1's reply. Good job.

Reply to
Beryl

Nah, don't flatter yourself. You really should take the advice though.

Reply to
Roy

Get bent douche bag. If Ken had something to say to me or about me, he would do so. One HUGE difference between you and Ken though is that his opinion, unlike yours, is welcome, accepted and appreciated. Thought it may not change anything. :)

Reply to
azwiley1

once again, you "reckoned" wrong b

Reply to
theguy

There you are. And you've been trained to respond to "thedumbguy" already.

Reply to
Beryl

HarHarHar! "Thought it may not change anything" Could someone please translate that for me???

So here's where we're at, punky: No member of your clique has yet shown the ability to state anything of substance. You've got your little tantrum thing going. Roy says I better get my nomex on, but drones about nothing... Zzzzzz. And thedumbguy steps on his own dick every time he thinks he's ready to launch a zinger.

Is this all you've got?

Reply to
Beryl

You have taken the leap to name calling. How original.

No, my little sock puppet here is where you are at.

Thus far you have yet to post a thing worthy of any thought at all let alone much of a response.

Yawn.

You aren't worthy on any more than what ya have recieved. Bring something worthwhile, or go back to troll school.

Reply to
Roy

im here berl. been reading your stuff, laughing a bit. you really are a tard berl. as for thedumbguy tag, it really isn't so clever but i see you are pretty proud of it. speaks loudly for you pal, pretty weak. if you can come up with something good, now that would be fun.......would be some decent entertainment. if you think it bothers me though, well...........you've got a pretty over inflated perspective of your influence. that however, is probably the case.

Reply to
theguy

Well, you were looking for something new to play with, looks like ya have a new toy.

What's sad is that this sock puppet doesn't seem to have much to bring to the table. Hell, most of the trolls that wander through here are at least mildly funny, not so with this one.

Reply to
Roy

i would agree, he is not too original and his sense of humor is terribly sophomoric. but then his arrogance sort of makes up for it and i don't feel so bad about playing with him.

Reply to
theguy

I enjoyed thedumbguys response: "once again, you "reckoned" wrong b"

In other words: "I amn't that stupid, Roy took the bait not me b"

Reply to
Beryl

Here's your challenge, Big Roy.

Explain what was wrong with SnoMan's post. Find the run-on sentence that azwiley1 whined about. Translate it all for azwiley1, so that he can understand.

It's the same stuff that you've already seen. Should be easy. You won't do any of it.

Reply to
Beryl

Here's your challenge, my little troll.

Bring something worthwhile or at least a little funny. So far all your bs has been real poor quality. Even as a troll you hardly measure up. Hell, your idol, the Idiot, has posted stuff much better than you.

Get back to me when you have something.

Reply to
Roy

i really think it is your challenge berl. it has in fact been explained to you several times now. you just have to take the time to read it. geez, and you call me the dumbguy. that doesn't leave you a lot of wiggling room berl. maybe you should just be called the king assclown. it petty much fits.

it was pointed out to you then. go back king assclown and read it again if you would like. if not........well no big deal......you are a king assclown anyway you go. you made that bed.

Reply to
theguy