hole in the bed

wow assclown. you just gotta relax. you're going to an awful lot of work for snotroll there. you guys share a plow or something?

Reply to
theguy

I've emailed him several times in the last week and it keeps bouncing back...like he doesn't have internet or has changed his isp. Hope nothing bad has happened..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Were you already coming unhinged over his upcoming last post before it was posted? Why should I "refrence tha ax" job he did? How about the one you just did?

You need to decide what you're attacking. Don't imply that it's SnoMan's misinformation, then move the goalpost to English language after you fail. In the language arena, you're a flop.

Reply to
Beryl

At least try to be a objective troll.

The Idiot's mis information should be a concern to everybody, even you my little troll.

Goalpost ?? Unless I'm mistaken you jumped in being a net nanny and your concern was composition and spelling. I'm sure you fancy yourself as quite the wordsmith.

As are you, when you pick a person to defend

Reply to
Roy

Do you have his phone number? Perhaps give him a call. He's where? Moab?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The more I think about this.... My last day at work is Monday so if nobody has tracked him down I'll give it a try on Tues. Although he would probably prefer to hear from you.

He had become a pia with all the bs but that wasn't the real budd. Something had to have happened to bring about such a dramatic change in attitude. Then he falls out of the picture, something isn't right.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I found his contact info. It's the same old email address but I have the street address and two phone numbers. Is your @home.net email address correct? If not, send me an email.

Reply to
Nosey

It must be your age making you believe this.

Proved what, that I'm correct, no shit.

Reply to
TBone

Email sent

Reply to
Roy

Got it. Thanks.

Reply to
Nosey

This is where I throw the bullshit flag Tom. This is one of the most absurd statements I have heard from you in a long time. When questions get asked, they get answered, if you would like an example, let us look at the question from jmc about oil. She got numerous legitimate answers to her question and not the slightest (as you say) attack, flame, etc. If I am incorrect, please by all means, show me. Point something out that is not part of THIS thread, where a question was asked and where the OP was flamed and attacked. Maybe you should get your head out of the sand and actually start reading ever post in here, something I am sure that you are not doing, yet you are not answering the post either, so PKB.

Contrary to what you and the rest of the Sno* sock puppets might want all to believe, this group continues to be what it has always been and will always be, a group of collective individuals that will help those they can, with the best information they can provide and will prevent assclowns like Sno* from causing an innocent and unknowledgeable person undue harm and expense.

I would also like for you to show me (us) where some one was attacked when they were correct in the answer they provided. Roy has pointed out, which you apparently missed or ignored that even when Sno* does provide correct and useful information, he is NOT flamed or attacked. However, it damn sure would be nice if he would learn how to use a spell checker or something and to stop with the blatant "lectures" about subjects, catalytic converters, as an example when some one asks a question. Hell, he still has not answered as to the location of the knock sensor.

Hell, as guy said, no one here is asking you, forcing you or begging you to stick around. You know where the door is, make sure it hits you on the ass when you leave.

Reply to
azwiley1

What misinformation are you concerned about?

You're mistaken. azwiley1 has moaned incessantly about spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, it wasn't comprehensive, a run-on sentence, etc. You're doing it, moaning about "tha ax job" somewhere in another thread, in another group.

A post, not a person. YOU picked a person to defend.

Reply to
Beryl

Your kidding right? Do you not read any auto or truck groups? Nope, at least not with the addy you are now useing. I suggest you spend a little time and research the post's made by the pos who's defense you leapt to.

No fool, the ax job by your idol is in the thread that you pasted, read all of it. You are really a mess. If you are going to be a troll at least pay attention and come up with a better spin.

Ah no, I am defending nobody. YOU have spent some time defending a real pos and that speaks volumes.

You failed the troll test, run along now.

Reply to
Roy

Before ya make a bigger ass of yourself go back to: alt.trucks.ford and read this thread in it's entirety. "ATT: Beware of the Abominal Snoman" dated 10/26/2006 at 3:51PM.

Reply to
Roy

Try to stay focused, Roy. You pointed at the ball joint thread in the Ford group. What misinformation are you concerned about there?

But I'm not the one defending anyone. And I wouldn't try to defend every post someone ever posted, just the correct ones.

That thread was your diversion. You thought it was something important to point out. Why? If you're simply going to moan that I "didn't refrence tha ax job he did on the english language" then you shouldn't tell me "you jumped in being a net nanny and your concern was composition and spelling." What a hypocrite.

Only thing spinning is your head.

I said, ten days ago, "Often enough, but not this time." Aside from a few trivial spelling errors, there was just nothing wrong with SnoMan's post.

But you think there was, so let's see it.

We're all waiting on you to produce something, Roy.

No, sorry. No more diversions. I'm not being sent out again to read an old thread from last October. Let's concentrate on this thread, in this group.

"Go to a good hardware store and they should have gromments to fit hole and give it a nice finished look. Find samllest one that will work for your needs and then get proper hole saw for its needed hole size. You can also use something that we used to cal "railroad track" that you line the edges on holes and chassis ends and you glue it in place. A good electroning supply house should have that." - SnoMan

"Anybody with a fourth grade education has the tools needed to crtique his posts." - Roy

So are you going to 'crtique' SnoMan's post, or not?

Reply to
Beryl

azwiley1-the-punk:

Easy. He said "Many no longer even attempt to answer questions", which isn't disproven by your shallow "She got numerous legitimate answers" crap. You don't know how many others might answer, but don't.

Duh. Nobody's talking about the OP getting flamed for someone else attempting to answer his question.

It is not simply a group of collective individuals. There's a closely knit subgroup, PUNKS, who stew together in their own juices and give each other high-fives when one of them throws rocks at a victim.

What were you just saying about the bullshit flag?

Hilarious! How many times would you like it to be shown?

I apparently missed or ignored that too! Where did Roy point that out?

Help azwiley1 here, Roy. Where did you point out that SnoMan is NOT flamed or attacked when he does provide correct and useful information?

And he won't, because he was wrong about that one.

No, dope, it goes "Don't let the door hit you", not "make sure it hits you."

Reply to
Beryl

What ever your c*ck sucking douche bag. You are getting old and starting to sound like a broken record, but that is how all you sock puppets sound.

Reply to
azwiley1

I've said that a couple of times. Go look for it my little troll.

Reply to
Roy

Read you idols post's.

If that is the case we won't be reading much from you.

You already read it. As a troll you couldn't help yourself.

Yup, that was a response to YOU.

Which one?

Reply to
Roy

You ignore a lot. But then you trolls are very selective.

Here's a last hint my little troll. Even though you are spinning so fast you can't keep track of things.

Scroll up a little to my response to T bone on 3/28/07

Reply to
Roy