Lexol Vinylex - good stuff

Not spam

I never liked Armor all especially the gunk it left behind. I read about Lexol Vinylex. It cleaned the interior and nourished it at the same. Doesn't leave film behind like Armorall does. Wish I'd known about this stuff years ago. The plastic and trim on my truck had grayed and was looking rough from sun rot. This stuff makes it look new again without slipperiness. It penetrates. I got it at Pep Boys for $9 which is cheaper than online. It's hard to find. Lexol leather conditioner is hard enough to find but their vinyl treatment is even rarer. If you're familiar with Lexol then you understand the quality. If you're not, then you may want to give it a try. It's all I use on my leathers and boots, including my Corbin seats on my bikes. If there is a way I can post pics for you to see what it did with the lower spoiler on the 96 let me know. You can see what it looks like before and after as well as how it still looks after being washed. I had to remove my interior to find the water leaks. I scrubbed the plastic down with soap and water as well as Purple Power. It's never looked like new. I use this stuff and it removed the stains from the previous owner as well as made the plastic look new again. Pretty neat stuff. Now I'm going to feel guilty putting the old stained carpet back in. LOL Blessings, John

Reply to
Midlant