Looking for some tire opinions

I'm about to take in the Dak for it's Ball joint recall and some other work. I figure that this will be a good time to get a new set of tires.

I currently have a set of BFG All-Terrain T/A ko's, 31x10.50-15. These have served me well, but I'm looking for a quieter non A/T tire as a replacement. Did alot of off-roading for a couple of years with the truck so these tires made sense. All highway now, with 6-10 hour drives on occasion.

I'm considering the Michelin LTX M/S. Anyone here have any experience with these? Any other suggestions. I still need decent snow traction for the ski season in NY/VT. I live in Jersey, so the A/T's are kind of overkill.

Thanks

Wayne

-----

2000 Dak QC 4x4, 4.7, auto w/towing package,heavy duty services group and tire a wheel upgrade to 31x10.50-15.
Reply to
CigarSki

I have these on my Dakota. Great tire. They are quiet and smooth on the highway, handle well in the corners, and work great in the snow. I highly recommend them. Last Nov, I drove from Utah to Colorado Springs in a blizzard. Never had a traction problem.

Reply to
.boB

Thanks for the info. I will be getting a set installed on Saturday. As long as the dealer doesn't mess up the balljoint replacement on Thursday. ;)

Wayne

Reply to
CigarSki

Got the michelin m/s last fall put on 2500. Been satisfied so far with my new tires. Were ok on snow and ice this winter. dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz