New Michelin Tires for 740GL ?

HI folks, Time to replace tires on my 89 740GL. I've was given a set of aluminum mags some yeasr back that cam off a 760Turbo so my car has been using its

195/60/15H. The stock for my 740GL was 185/65/15 with the dreaded wheel covers.

Now I'm planning to get these Michelin Radial X's as there's a $60 rebate. I noticed it's a S or T rated in the 195's.

But I wonder if I really need to worry about the speed rating if I'm dong city driving most of the time. And even when I'm on the highway, I drive less than 100 KM/hr.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Save some money. That's what I did when my Saab got old enough so that I knew I wouldn't drive it at its maximum speed.

Reply to
Marvin Margoshes