Mega Cab Long Bed?

What's the average SELLING price for the new 3500 DRW QC with the Cummins & an automatic in it? MSRP they're about $43. What are folks actually paying for these? How's the NAV package? (is it worth $1800 addt'l?)

A coworker just bought a *new* '05 3500 SRW SB QC with the Cummins & an automatic in it for a tad over $25 outright (no trade).

Reply to
RamMan

Here in Oklahoma City, one of the dealers is advertising 10,000 off MSRP of any 06 Dodge 2500/3500 PU in stock, if that gives you any indication.

John

Reply to
JPH

Thanks John. Still a little rich for my blood, even though I'd sure love to have one. Even with $10k off by the time you roll TT&L back in (and assuming little or no trade) you're still looking at one doosie of a truck note. My house note including taxes & insurance is barely $800. Getting a

3500 Diesel duelly is like having a second house note.
Reply to
RamMan