mileage

I have 354000 on my diesel engine and it is running great. How long does a cummins usally last?

Reply to
wcmj

354001 miles.
Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

you have it broke in - keep up on the maintence plan.

Reply to
samstone

LOL No it runs great and no body damage. We delieved RV trailers with it.We met a guy that had 700000 on his. We have replaced transmission,and fuel lift pump,fuel injector pump. And thats it

Reply to
wcmj

damn near forever....*grin*

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Do they? Dodge says about 500,000. We were always told to "drive like you stole it" LOL We really couldn`t ask for a better truck. It has NEVER left us stuck somewhere. Trying to trade it off (we don`t haul anymore) but dang dodge dealers won`t give over $5000. I only drive short distants now.

Reply to
wcmj

LOL, did you really think that they would? While your truck might look good (just guessing) and have a Cummins engine, the rest of the truck still has

354,000 miles on it. That is a lot of miles for the rest of the drive train and suspension and most people would think that the truck is worn out. You can always try and sell it privately and see what you get but I doubt that you will get many offers over $5000.
Reply to
TBone