ADV; HT leads

We have a special limited time offer on ignition leads on the website. Use the link in the signature to go straight there

Pete

Peter Chadbund

Fuck off spammer.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Learn what "spammer" means before you start using it. If you are maintaining your car - you should be regularly renewing your ht leads. so my posting is not spam, simply an advert, as indicated in the subject line. Go and lie under your car and undo the sump drain plug - it may teach you something.

Reply to
Peter Chadbund

Ah, but you have posted exactly the same thing within the space of 24 hours.

The charter for this newsgroup

states that"Articles of a direct and commercial nature, which includes postingsoffering commercial products or services, or those containing self-promotionmaterial, are also UNWELCOME". The definition of "spam" according to
is "Tosend (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, ornewsgroups.", and the definition of "spammer" is "a person who sendsunwanted or inappropriate electronic mail to multiple recipients, oftenadvertisements.

Ben.

Reply to
Ben Harris

The message from "Peter Chadbund" contains these words:

May I refer you to the group's charter?

Which includes the following statement.

"Articles of a direct and commercial nature, which includes postings offering commercial products or services, or those containing self-promotion material, are also UNWELCOME."

I don't think it gets much clearer than that.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Ben Harris" contains these words:

Ha! the rays!

Reply to
Guy King

Working in IT, and dealing with them every day - I'm well aware of what a "spammer" is - and you are one.

Regularly? My car has done 68K and still on the same set of HT leads...no problems yet.

No - you've posted it more than once, in an attempt to make money. Your post is not related to the maintenance of cars, just to plug your crappy site.

I probably know a great deal more than you f****it. Go get a real job wankstain.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

The message from "Peter Chadbund" contains these words:

Bet you don't do a set for my car!

Reply to
Guy King