Open track day.

I took my Cobra to an open track day at Pikes Peak Int Raceway yesterday. Had a great time. There was a big red SRT-10 pickup out on the track. Holy cow, that guy was fast! I didn't get a chance to talk to him, so I don't know how much was stock. But he was really fast through the corners. Very impressive.

Reply to
.boB

a.. FASTEST pickup: Dodge Ram SRT10 is the Guinness Book of World Records' fastest production pickup

I'd take one stock SRT10 please.

Reply to
Jay