OT: g'morning from Baja - morning2.jpg (0/1)

Wonderful sunrise this morning, thought a few of you might enjoy it..

Yep.. I posted a jpg.. fire away!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Bro, where did ya post it? It isn't here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

No you didn't!

Put the tequilla down and put the jpg on your website and post a link to it. Then, pick up the tequilla and go relax after your hard retired day's work.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

It's not the booze! It's the age. The old hippie forgot to attach it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yeah.. I got a message that the pic had been refused by alt.autos.dodge.trucks... I'm using forteinc for a news server now and I guess it's more of a nanny than the comcast server was..

For anyone wanting to see them, they were also posted (and it worked) to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Or, if you really wanna see them, send me an email and I'll send them.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis