one for snownan

That should keep him occupied for a few days, weeks, or months.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

It occupied me for about 10 minutes. Sneaky bastards on some of those questions. I got a 90

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I got a 94... I wish I knew which ones were wrong.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

You can review the answers, and it shows you which were incorrect. I missed one, but I've got an argument. It was the one that asked which would take the least force, lifting the weight with no pulleys, with one pulley at a

90° angle, or with two pulleys, one at a 90° pull, the other with the rope hitting it on a tangent. I answered the one with no pulleys, because of the added drag the pulleys would introduce. TECHNICALLY, I'm right - but they wanted the answer "they're all the same".

Hmph....

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

98 here.
Reply to
Steve W.

92 for me... (must've) misread one question I got wrong... wasn't watching what I was clicking on another I got wrong. Thankfully, since my profession is in RF engineering, I aced the "Electricical" questions. :)) Bryan
Reply to
Bryan

Then you missed question 31 too. There's no correct answer.

Reply to
Beryl

I got 92, but the test doesn't identify your errors. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi

The one I want to argue is the electrical circuit with battery, switch and two bulbs in parallel. I answered it as series-parallel as the switch is in series but I was wrong.

Deny

Reply to
Denny

In a series/parallel circuit only the "loads" are to be considered. They gotcha on a technicality.

Mik

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Hmmmm, I musta missed the part where you can review the test..

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I guess it kinda sucks to get old huh.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Sure it does, check the buttons at the top right..

btw....are you as old as ole Mike???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Me too but in the end I scored higher because I figured out how to click the review test button!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Now Tom. You should know from physics that frictionless pulleys and weightless rope are common items.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Yes, it does...... smartass!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

What review test button? ;^(

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Pay no attention to the smartass, Steve!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons
63 Steve
Reply to
Steve Lusardi

Mike, don't let ol wide ride mess with ya. Your only as old as ya feel. Going by all the pissin' and moaning he's been doing about long hours in the field, he's gotta be older than both of us. At least in his mind anyway.

Roy

Reply to
Roy