OT Jeep FSM

Looking for a 1981 Jeep CJ 7 FSM. Anybody have one laying around that they want to sell?

Roy

You could alway subscribe to alldata.com. I think all their info comes from the fsm. I use alldatapro at work and it's good.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Yup, I thought about that. Might be the way to go as it will contain all the updates. how much does it cost to subscribe??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I just checked AD and it doesn't go back to 1981. I found a FSM on ebay for $50. Gotta go to the library down here when Sue gets back and see what they offer.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Free....... All you gotta do is work where I do.

That sucks.

I found a FSM on ebay for

Whats the matter... Sue does the reading and you look at the pics???

Had fun yesterday. I bonded with the ole truck for 16 hours. I got the route done and turned around and did it again. Then went back and touched up the drives again. Then went out and plowed all of them last night. That was a heckofa snow.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Ya work with you and smell those friggin' wc slider. NO WAY!!

Smart ass. She flew to MA last Thur night. Has 15" of snow and doesn't seem to happy about it. A few of my friends have been keeping the place plowed and shovled for her. She'll be back here this Thur and she has the library card with her.

Ah, gotta love makin' all that toy money. More ammo.

Roy

Reply to
Roy