OT Ping>>>Fur Face<<<<<

Snowing like hell, about a inch a hour. Supposed to stop late this afternoon. you must have gotten this yesterday or was it south of you?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Fur Face???? Sheeesch. I shaved last week..

It started snowing a little after noon and I started in last night at 11pm and just got finished. Got about 5-6 inches with a bit of wind to make it interesting. Was a nice snow to push if it hadn't been in foot and a half ridges along the down-wind side of every building.

Have I mentioned how much I like those Revos??

Have fun!!

Tired, sleepy and grouchy Fur Face

Reply to
Denny

We had a weird storm. Snow about an inch a hour, went to sleet, back to snow, then thunder, lightning, and snow in excess of 3" a hour for a total of about 12-14". Heavy wet stuff, that froze up during the night. Put in about 16 hours, then out for 6 more this morning.

Yup, ya did!! I gotta get something going with tire and weight. I'm useing the BFG Rugged trail TA's that came with the truck. They seem to bite pretty well, self clean good too. I'm going to form and pour some concrete that will fit behind the wheel wells and extend back to the tailgate, probably

12" high. Hopefully that weight will take care of the few traction problems I've run into. I do miss the Blizzaks though, they were the best imho. But if the weight works I'll stay with what I have.

Are the Revo's a dedicated tire or can ya run them in the summer?

I did, nothing but cash this morning.

But I'll bet well fed!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I would nothing less than a dedicated tire.... nuthin' worse than ambivalent ones.....

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Hey !! I didn't mention your girly man seats this winter.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Year round tire and not very noisey either.

Damned straight!! Big plateful of made-from-scratch sausage gravy over a real spud fried on a grill. Several cups of coffee to wash it down and then went to work and got a blueberry pie out of the snack machine. Came home and had the remnants of the WC crave case for lunch. Doesn't get much better than that. Well, knowing the Springfield got paid for overnight helps too.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Okay, how much did they wear in the summer?

You must be a joy to be around after eating those things.

Yup, The Sig 226 got paid for as well. I might take a ride and see if I can find a Sig 239 for a ccw. Christmas is coming. What really sucks is that in MA even after the ban has been lifted our politicans have limited what you can buy in this state. Go here:

Find the box entitled "Guns you can't buy in MA" It is a real good and informative site.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Sorry, that addy didn't work. Try Four Season Guns on google.

Roy

Reply to
Roy