Ping<<< Rabbit>>>

ahh.. he's one of those, huh?

I hate it when I have to ask someone why they haven't replied and they say "Oh, I haven't checked my email this week"..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Yup, he is.

In the friggin rabbits case, he is so overwhelmed with thought of eating most of the time that he miss's things. Ya sorta have to jog him every so often.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Either that or wait till I get home from friggen work...... You know that thing I have to do every day instead of sitting on a fat ass on some beach.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Probably couldn't find the keyboard under the WC wrappers.. They DO wrap those things, don't they?

(I tried a few once.. it contained a meat-like substance, I think)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

First it is "friggin'"! As in "friggin' rabbit", thiught you'd be aware of that by now.

Yup, that thing that you do every day and all day is eat. Was sorta hopeing you'd be able to get your pudgy face out of the trough long enough so you could respond in a timely manner. Putting aside the fact that your email is usually on it's ass.

Roy

Reply to
Roy