Rusting seat brackets/rods

Not to be a smart-ass or nothing, but is that the first thing you've ever conceded without a 12 day on-going argument over??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I think we're giving away how old we are!

Anybody remember the delema when Fantail's seaweed crackers disapeared?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

LOL, because there is no reason for an argument. My initial comment was based on the simple logic that if you could not obtain something, how would you know what its actual properties are? But in the cartoon world, anything can happen and for all I know, even though it is unobtainable, its properties may still be known and since I don't remember or know either way, why argue about it.

Reply to
TBone

Never stopped you in the past.

Indeed. Perhaps you should remember that when discussing such things as helium, warranty work, and...... well almost anything as far as you are concerned.

Reply to
Max Dodge

percentages ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

You lost me there, Greg..... 'splain yourself.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

PKB

PKB

Reply to
TBone

And as if to prove me correct, in a spot where there is no reason for an argument, and plenty of reason to simply shut up (as in, saving face, and proving you CAN walk away from what you think is a non issue), you jump right in with stupid name calling.

Like it or not, you DO jump right through hopps placed in your path. Or, in this case, placed as a diversionary tactic.... right friggin through. Almost like shooting fish in a barrel, except the splash back in the face.

Any answer from you at this point would simply prove me correct even further. Can you resist?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Fantail was Capt. Tugs parrot on the Popeye show back in the early

60s. Fantail couldn't be shot off on his space mission because the seaweed crackers disapeared. Like the Bullwinkle show there was always a hint that the Commies were out to get us and would take any means to best us. 'Wouldn't be surprised if the Gov't had a hand in some of these shows helping with the portraying of the "Evil Empire."

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Hmmmmm.. I remember Popeye cartoons, but I don't remember the Popeye show... was that local maybe?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I don't remember it either. Mike, we are probably too young to have seen it.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The only name calling here is coming from you there Maxi. All I said was PKB to what you said and if you attribute that to name calling, then the name calling initially must have came from you, imagine that. The fact that you posted in this part of the thread at all proves my point that it is you jumping in with the name calling and this responce from you now shows that you are unable to as you say, save face and prove you CAN walk away from what you think is a non issue.

Funny, it looks more like you doing the jumping here since this thread had nothing to do with you and yet here you are, first with the name calling and then with the jumping when called on it, LOL.

There is nothing to resist here Maxi and your attempt at reverse psychology is about as lame as Gary's. But you are right, this is a non issue so feel free to have the last word, you have already shown your cards.

Reply to
TBone

Again, you are wrong. Please post where in this thread I've called anyone a name, let alone you. You simply cannot resist.

Say what? Because you said something, you are blaming it on me? Thts so typical of your bullshit, its hilarious. You simply cannot resist.

LOL, Please post where in this thread I've called anyone a name, let alone you. You simply cannot resist. It is a toy. YOU are a toy. You simply cannot resist.

LOL, Please post where in this thread I've called anyone a name, let alone you. You simply cannot resist.

Last word? LOL, You simply cannot resist. Its all yours.....I've proven my point. You'll argue about anything, blame people for things that never happened, or that you have done. Yer smoked.

Come on, ya know ya can't resist.....

Reply to
Max Dodge

I don't know, it was soooo many years ago.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep