Bucket Seat Brackets 1979 F150 2wd

I would like to put a set of factory Ford van bucket seats in my 79 F150, but I cannot find any seat brackets that work. I have tried a set from a

1978 Bronco, no luck. I have also tried a set from a 1988 Extended cab 4X4, and again, they will not work. Any suggestions?
Reply to
Mark Cook

Hi, You said you had bucket seat brackets from a 78-79 bronco. I want to buy them since you can't use them. I can pay immedietly via paypal!!

Please let me know if your selling em. You can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
brianlr7773