TB vs TB Spacer?

That is because it doesn't but the concept is simply beyond your grasp.

Reply to
TBone

Are you now saying that steam is a liquid or are you just spinning because you don't actually know the answer.

Are you now saying that water vapor and liquid water are the same thing?

Really how. Are you now saying that a rought sea is actually vapor, LOL?

Prove it. What is the density and atomic weight of steam?

Who say's it rises? Perhaps some of that rising you see is due to the energy imparted on it from the pressure and temperature but steam does cool off. Helium doesn't depend on it's temperature being greator than that of the surrounding gasses to rise.

No, you just don't understand it or know that you cannot weigh it this way which makes it weightless by definition.

LOL, different web sites say different things.

Reply to
Steve

No, I'm trying to understand what you are saying. See, I was taught that assuming the MASS doesn't change, and GRAVITY doesn't change, it didn't matter if something was solid, liquid or a gas, it would weigh the same in any form. So a gallon of water weights the same whether its ice, water, or steam. Same with helium, it weighs the same whether is solid, liquid, or gas.

So now, you claim that gaseous helium is weightless. Well, gaseous water must also be weightless, as it always rises. So if my science teacher was right, and everything weighs the same given the same quantity of the element, and you are right, helium is weightless, then helium must not weigh anything at any time. So if helium is weightless, and steam has the same behavioral characteristics, steam must be weightless. If steam is weightless, and ALL forms of the element weigh the same then water must be weightless.

Unless of course you are wrong, and helium does weigh something when in gaseous form?

Yeah, sorta like your liquid helium and gaseous helium are the same. They both weigh something.

Sure why not. Lets see where you go with this one.

No need for desity of steam and atomic weight of steam. The proof that steam or water vapor, which is lighter than air, has weight is called..........

Wait for it.........

RAIN.

Wait, lets go back to that mechanical suspension of water vapor. Is that a twin I beam, IFS, or solid axle. Coil or leaf springs? Four link?

I do. Steam rises. Pretty easy to prove, go boil some water.

No, water vapor cools off, steam is steam.

Ok, what DOES it depend on Mr. Wizard?

Ok, so to follow your definition, it LOOKS like its weightless, but its actually got weight? Are you now spinning or back pedalling?

But it IS part of earths atmosphere according to the three differeent sources I found.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Do you have birds falling out of the sky? If not, there IS a countering force.

Thus everyhting has weight, even gaseous helium, which has mass.

Um, no. But do feel free to explain this.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Joe Brophy CountryTech Computer email: snipped-for-privacy@spiretech.com

Reply to