Thanks guys

I'll take all the blame for this one........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Nah, your only a Rabbit WTF do you know.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I know that I ain't gonna wreck no more wagons!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

told yall to check the weight ratings on them axles

Reply to
Chris Thompson

I suppose I can blame you for the Pat's going on their ass and now the Bears. You are a bit of bad luck.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Next superbowl, whatever team Denny picks, we all will know which team to go with. Remember don't pick the same team Denny does. dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Thanks for the vote of confidence there ole buddy!!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Damn Dale, who drove you out of your rat hole that you were hiding in?

Reply to
azwiley1