Was there ever a 3-SU setup for the Slant Six?

Did anyone ever build such a thing?

Reply to
mailandcopy.com

apparently so..

I don't remember where i got this picture, but i think it was someone on usenet a long time ago talking about his setup...

Nza

Interesting. Notice which side the Master Cylinder is on?

Larry

Reply to
Larry

That looks more like a 170 but the intake is interchangeable.

Reply to
TBone

IIrc it was called a "hyper pack".

Reply to
Roy

Interesting! Right hand drive too...I wonder where it might be from?

Reply to
BigIronRam

The guy was from Australia, but i can't be any more specific than that..

Speaking of Australia.. I would love to get my hands on a 265 hemi six!

Reply to
Nza

Well, you could be in luck. This one has been up for auction several times with no bids, check it out.

BigIronRam

Now, this is where Budd's knowledge would be real handy.

Reply to
Roy

In responce to Larry 's post. I thought everyone should know:

:

right hand drive....didnt notice that.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

The Hyper Pac was an early 1960 option that consisted of headers, hotter camshaft and a 4bbl manifold. Probably a few other things but the 3 mentioned were the main stuff.

Reply to
johninKY

For some reason I thought it had multiple carbs. Oh well.

Reply to
Roy

Are you saying that you might be wrong?!?!?!? And you call yourself a Buddist!

Reply to
TBone

Listen!! You know that as one who practice's Buddism no matter what I say it is NEVER wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy