Well, welll ... some things never change.

Aw, gee, Roy ... I didn't know ya cared.

And, considering how so many acted towards me, I would have been surprised.

But ya know, my old Yahoo email is still up and running . . . . . if anyone had just gone thru the old posts a bit . . . .

Reply to
C.L. Budd Cochran

hey, Steve

I think you knew I'd had a double bypass, but I don't remember if you did or not. That was in 96 and no heart related episodes since.

I'm also a type 2 Diabetic with an average A1c of 6.2, which is excellent according to sensible doctors and sources.

With the combination of CAD and the Diabetes, I'm on full disability and Obamacare's death list.

I'll be checking out your blog over the next few days.

Reply to
C.L. Budd Cochran

Ya know, you didn't go with him to his appointments during his last year on Earth, so how do you know he wasn't told to test 1 time a day?

OTOH, I WAS there. Sometimes the shots they gave him for his other probs left him unable to drive and ... gee, you didn't do the driving either.

I would say that you're neither a vet in VA care or a type 2 Diabetic ( I am.)

Ran off Wiley, huh? You must be a really good flamerthrower ...except, you can never put anyone down lower than their shadow ... unless they let you.

V-6? well, it's a cut down 318 so swap in a blown 426 Hemi and start whining over poor fuel economy when gas hit $9 /gal under Obama.

Reply to
C.L. Budd Cochran

because I'm on the

I only had the misinformation provided by you.

"thanks to the VA not letting him test his blood sugars more than once a day"

Since YOU WERE there, why didn't you let him test his blood sugars more than once a day?

He helped me do it.

Gas... we are way behind on energy now. We lost 20 years, or more, during dubya's 8 years as prezedent.

Reply to
Beryl

I cared, Budd! I summoned you with my ouija board, but you never answered.

Reply to
Beryl

Don't flatter yourself.

Your still in denial, you brought it on yourself with your bs. I bet we will see a replay shortly.

Reply to
Roy

So basically you are saying you can work and be productive but prefer to sit on your ass and live off government handouts like a monkey at the zoo."

Go away budd. Nobody cares, nobody gives a f*ck, and nobody will miss you when you are gone.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Reply to
PlowBoy

Top-poster PlowBoy:

Have you given it any thought since then?

Reply to
Beryl

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Palin had at least as much experience as Obama and better values.

Personally, I like Huckabee and Palin ... in any order.

Budd

Reply to
C.L. Budd Cochran

My figures are from Fox news and several Christian news sites.

At first glance, your source looks a bit "conspiracy theory" biased, imho.

The math you missed is that not enough conservatives got off their duffs and voted.

comprende?

Reply to
C.L. Budd Cochran

ROTFLMBO!!!!!

Carter was a non-thinker ... or doer.

Btw, you think G. W. was the only one to make screwups in speeches? heck Obama can't remember how many states there are in the US without a teleprompter.

'Course, it'd help if he were a citizen. . . . . . . . .

Budd

Reply to
C.L. Budd Cochran

OF COURSE!

No. What you missed is the thirty-five percent of Americans who said they are moderate. The swing votes. You add them all to the conservative side, and they obviously haven't voted that way.

Reply to
Beryl

Bush: "I talked to my little brother, Jeb - I haven't told this to many people. But he's the governor of - I shouldn't call him my little brother - my brother, Jeb, the great Governor of Texas." Jim Lehrer: "Florida." Bush: "Florida. The state of the Florida." News Hour With Jim Lehrer, PBS, 27th April 2000

"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say, 'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008

Reply to
Beryl

We want our teachers to be trained so they can meet the obligations, their obligations as teachers. We want them to know how to teach the science of reading. In order to make sure there's not this kind of federal--federal cufflink.

-- At Fritsche Middle School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 30, 2000

I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question.

Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment.

-- Interview with the New York Times, Jan. 14, 2001

Far be it from the American President to get to decide who leads what country... I made up my mind that Saddam needs to go.

-- Statements separated by only a few minutes in interview with ITN. Crawford, Texas, Apr. 5, 2002

Reply to
Beryl

Given what thought?

Since you have issues with my netiquette, why don't you trim up the excess text when you bottom post, so the rest of us do NOT have to scroll down forever to see your one line remarks? I mean AFAIK your just as bad with your infractions.

Reply to
PlowBoy

Top-poster PlowBoy:

So, you haven't.

Because when I "trim" it, the context is GONE.

Now we're left with "What was they talking 'bout? I'll jes' open all the previous posts in the thread and reassemble the conversation and figger out what's they's sayin'."

Reply to
Beryl

Well, no, I'm not saying that. I am saying that I can work at a greatly reduced pace, too slow for any employer to accept for employment purposes.

But, let's see you have Polio and eight heart attacks and keep going at all, then you can comment from the same info I'm using.

Until then . . . . . shhhhh.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

"BS"??????

Oh, Bible Studies ... they're going great, btw.

As for denial, nope, I don't deny that I tried to correct some errors and misquotes concerning the Scriptures nor will I deny I quoted from the Scriptures.

Nor will I deny that I was accused falsely of prosyletizing.

But if it makes you feel better to blame me, go right ahead.

As for the mess between the two of us, I've forgotten what it was about and really don't care anymore.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Gee, could that be because I wasn't there to be flamed?

It's hard to hit a target when it walks away and play your game anymore.

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran