Well, welll ... some things never change.

Didn't they make an apple wine as well?

Back then I think I was drinking HopenGator!

'Don't know if that's still around either.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

No, it's on your end.

Reply to
Beryl

Top-poster C.L. "Budd" Cochran:

The poor guy... enduring your daily visits, being trapped in a car with you.

Reply to
Beryl

Denny,

Does your email addy work?

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Yep. It's the same one that I've had for years. Let me know if you need it again.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I lost it in crash on my old Gateway ME PC and I wanted to put it on this one. I missed keeping in touch with you, my friend.

Thanks!

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran