Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nitrogen Gas
I was flipping through the channels this morning and happen to run across an episode of Trucks or one of them shows on Spike and they were talking about Nitrogen Gas. Specifically they were talking...
36
36

OT: weekend BS joke (besides, it's raining today)
So, this fellow walks into a bar with a box under his arms, places the box on the bar top and says to the bartender "If I show you the most amazing think you have ever seen, will you give me a free...

Parts Source
Ok all, I am in need of a bearing and seal kit for my transfer case. Anyone have a good source for parts that will not rob me blind in the process?
1
1

What % tow capacity
I have a '06 2500 Quad Cab 4 x 4 and want to get a toy hauler fifth wheel. I have read that the towing capacity is 13,700#. I wouldn't want to load it up with that much trailer and gear because that...
25
25

93 dodge dakota not shifting correctly
I have a 93 dodge dakota truck 3.9L, it's automatic. When I turn the truck on and put in gear I press the gas pedal and it takes off slowly then speeds up. When going down the highway with the gas...
1
1

mobil 1 synthetic ATF
has any one here used Mobil 1's full synthetic ATF? and if so what did you think? I've been using Mobil 1's 10w-30 in both my 2002 ram1500 SLT 4x4 5.9l gas,and my wife's 1998 Mitsubishi montero...
8
8

Follow up to re: mpg drop and loss of umph
Suddenly, without warning, jmc exclaimed (03-Apr-07 6:06 PM): > My truck recently had a massive MPG drop - from almost 17MPG down to just a tad over 13mpg, and I was noticing today that it's lacking...
3
3

How do I find the right NG
I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general? Thanks for you help, Stephen Spankthebank
5
5

Anyone here ever go anywhere?
Made a quick trip to southern Utah this past week. 400 miles, big whoop. I know Roy made a trip recently. Anyone else go anywhere except to work or a beer run? Steve
26
26

OT: Info for a few
Roy, Denny, Budd (if you are reading) beekeep, T.L and any of the other regulars in here that knew of this. That job issue that I had been dealing with has been resolved in a very good way. If you...
9
9

OT: English 101
Ok group, If you haven't noticed we are now attending English 101 in here and it is being taught be Steve B, samstone and Beryl. Now please keep in mind while we are in class that the do as I say not...
14
14

truck doesn't move in reverse
Last night while driving home I got a metallic buzzing sound and vibration in gear shift lever. Put into neutral and it stopped. Happened several times then no problem. This morning it goes into...
7
7

adjustments screws on headlight
I have a 1997 Dakota. Where are the adjustment screws located on the headlights. I can only find one to either side of the headlight? Thanks in advance for your help Confused
1
1

Like a fool, I tried to turn the distributor on a '99 360 to stop pinging
1999 Ram 1500 Van, 5.9L engine, with A/C After basically two years of driving around at less than half throttle to avoid detonation (quite severe on hills, and downright rattling when it downshifts...
4
4

Re: Urea Tank May Soon Be Required For Diesel-Powered Vehicles
There is a good chart here on page 4 (ii). EPA technical report PDF document: