Fiat Stilo 3door

I wish to install reversing sensors, but as Hayes have not produced a manual for the Stilo I'm having trouble removing the rear bumper unit. Any ideas please?? Ken S

Reply to
Kenneth2

What sort of problem?

There are 3 spline bolts across the top rear of bumper in tailgait recess. There are 2 or 3 spline bolts on either side in the wheel arch recesses to attach the bumper to the rear wing. To access these the rear wheel arch liner/carpet has to be removed/loosend.

Reply to
Nick /////