Fiat Stilo JTD Dynamic Head lights. Help

I own a Fiat Stilo JTD. 2002 Model with the oblong rap around head light cluster.

I have a near/side Front side bulb out, but try as I might I cannot get at the bulb holder. The workshop manual shows how to do the job with nice drawings of the head light unit on the bench, as far as I can see this is not possible with the head light unit in situ.

Can any one tell me how this job is done. Please.

Mike Steward.

Reply to
Mike Steward

Quite a lot of comments in the thread, most saying it's a pain in the arse. Some seem to suggest removing the bumper, crap design puts you off some cars, drawing office in sunny Italy never gets its hands dirty having to do the job in freezing UK.

Reply to
Ato_Zee

"Ato_Zee" schreef in bericht news:6568l.2865$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe25.ams...

If you don't want to remove the front bumper you can try to reach the headlightunit through the wheelarch. You'll have to remove the mudshield but after you've done that you can reach the headlightunit. But it's still a small operation anyway. Lots of success! Ciao, E-Cie.

Reply to
E-Cie