Mileage

Anyone know what to expect per gallon with a Fiat Bravo 3yrs old, Thanks.

Reply to
Russ

"Russ" ha scritto nel messaggio news:8Q8%b.12550$Y% snipped-for-privacy@wards.force.net...

which engine?

-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359

Stuka

Engine size & type would be a start! Your as bad as my mother in law all she can remember is it's green!

Mike

Reply to
Mike

...and also how heavy is your right foot!

Reply to
Mark W

I stood on the scales with my left foot up and it weighed as much as the rest of me!

Mike

Reply to
Mike