Speedgear Reving Query

Hey guys! I've had my Punto Speedgear for over a year now and i've booked it in for over-reving 3 times and they can't find a fault.

Once the car is warmed up, it is brilliant, but when it's cold, it needs a lot more revs to get anywhere. The garage initially said it was a 'feature' and that nothing was wrong. When I asked them how long the 'feature' should last, then said 2-3 minutes (which would be acceptable). Unfortunately, my car takes over 10 minutes to settle down (at 60mph). The car is at full operating temperature after 3 minutes.

Anyone encountered this before or have any advice I can pass onto the 'experts' at the fiat garage?

Ant

Reply to
Tony Roberts