Re: Window Parts Seicento.

Try Ebay automotive, they regularly have parts CD for fiats

Mike

Hi all, > > After carefull consideration, I will be putting my aircon on hold until I > can convice the other half. > > I remeber that somebody witfully mentioned instead of aircon "open the > windows". I can only open the front! > > > I called Fiat who seem reluctent to price up the parts required to modify > the car the openable back windows like so many other seicento's on the road. > > Could I ask, where do you get a copy of the Fiat parts CD? > Anybody who's got it, could they list the parts needed? I refuse to beleive > that there are that many parts that it would take hours for them to tel me > them all, what two hinges, a handle, window seal and some screws/washers? > > Surely the body is the same for non/openable rear windows. > > > Somebody help please, I need to know whatthe £200 + VAT is for. > > > Tim > >
Reply to
Mike

Mike,

Thankyou very much for that. Got one coming now!

only £10 hopefully will have want I want and more :-)

Thanks again

Tim

Reply to
Tim Anderson

sounds like a copy, genuine fiat one is only £15

Reply to
firestarter

Let me guess, Fiat sell that?

Funny this, anybody else have problems with ALL Fiat dealers in Manchester? I can't get 1 to agree on a service cost (all diferent), I have 3 different prices and for my window stuff AND they can't agree on how many parts there are.

Would be interested in experiences.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Anderson

Manchester?

i will try and price up the parts for you, do you want tinted or non tinted glass?? Dave.

Reply to
firestarter

My guess would be, that you need these parts:

made from the Fiat Parts CDROM)

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer