2000 Z28 Exhaust Replacement Question

I want to replace my whole exhaust system, including the cat back. Should i get a SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust or a Flowmaster American Thunder for my 2000 Z28? Which one is better, or does anyone know a better exhaust system. Also what is a good catback for performance?

Reply to
Jay

I would recommend the Flowmaster over the SLP, the Flowmaster sounds better. The Corsa Powerpulse RSC catback is expensive, but if you have the money to go true dual exhaust, I think it's definitely worth it in terms of performance.

~w~ (back from emergency surgery to repair an aortic dissection)

Reply to
Weland