They just keep coming

i *love* coming home to boxes....did i say that last week too? ...

Joey Tribiani

Its kinda like that for me every day at the shop and once in awhile parts arn't picked up and I'm stuck keeping them. Last part was a lighten fly wheel. dang Now I'm only a few parts away from the new engine for my 64.

Reply to
Kafertoys

and once in awhile parts arn't picked up and I'm stuck keeping them.

...once a thief, always a thief.

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

shop policy I get a deposit on parts and after 14 days the parts are not picked up there sent back or I keep. I'm sure I'm not the only shop with that policy.

arn't you to old for name calling oh wait we still live with mommy what was I thinking.

Reply to
Kafertoys