GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

So says you?

I'm posting from the Camaro.firebird group, and what makes him so smart. you don't appear to be too bright either, like the dullest knife in the drawer!

Refinish King

PS Now I'll really be able to sleep well, with the penis gallery speaking so loudly!

Reply to
Refinish King

Their original bicycle shop is there!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

"Joe" wrote

Tell that to the DMV and the government then. They're classified as trucks. My 'Chero has a HD rear suspension with coilovers and 10 leafs each side. It's got a hitch and can tow anything a new F-150 can and has done so on numerous occasions. It's a truck.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

In 68 and later we were doing conversions to the four cylindered cars!

Plain and simple!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

At this point, this thread has fractured too much for me to spend the time. I'm getting ready to pour concrete early in the week, and there's some last minute adjustments to make.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

What, are you going deaf, too?

Oh my goshkins! I've been called questionable. Excuse me while I engage in some traditional wailing and gnashing of teeth.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Christ, if you can't keep up, don't bother.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

What the f*ck is this, True Confessions? Sharpen up, slimebag!

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

NC is where they flew the first Wright Flier (powered air craft) successfully. Because of a recommendation from a government official. The Wright Brothers used a site called Huffman Field before that, a piss poor wind location. They actually could have made the first flight in this area, if they would have look around more.

The Wright Family came to Dayton Ohio when Orville & Wilbur Wright were small children. Living in the then prestigious West Side of Dayton. When they were teens they built a printing press and printed a newspaper called the "West Side News" As they Grew Older, they got in to Bicycles. Which somewho they got the idea for a glider.

They started working on the first gliders right in the Bicycle shop. Then at some point constructed a building on Huffman Field. At some point they figured out controlled flight on the 3 AXIS system. Then managed to design and build their own gasoline engines. All done here in Dayton. All Wright Aircraft were built in Ohio. They were shipped via rail cars to NC to be flown.

After the Wright Brothers started building Air Craft to sell they did so here in Ohio. Both the Brothers were Inventors till they they died.

Part of the Wright Brothers Story is intertwined with people like Charles Kettering (inventor of the electric self starter for cars), who also lived here in Dayton. Dayton Ohio, known also as the Gem City, between

1850 and 1960 had more patents filed then any State.

Basically the Air Plane was born here, just not tested here. It's like how Detroit is credited with being the home of the American Auto Industry. Charles No I'm not too up on my local history.

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Light trucks, and as such are absent from the Standard Catalog of American Cars and the Catalog of American Car ID Numbers. They are referred to as trucks in the Ranchero Source Book.

Are you claiming this as a factory option?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Local store have a sale on 140-proof Sterno again?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Damn, don't ever invite me to any of your dinner parties (I'm sure you're quite the socialite).

Can you imagine actually "planning" to sell a V-4 intake?

We have aviaries around here, too. Lots of guano on the floor. Kinda resembles your posts in several ways.

I thought it impossible to fall asleep during one sentence. I was wrong.

Well, give ol RK a big "attaboy" from me next time, will ya?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Want more respect? Give me their emal addresses and I'll send them your posts.

You have two cars waiting for you to get into a building? What, are you homeless?

It's all talk. You couldn't possibly restore jack shit with brain damage and that daily anal thing you got going. Slapping Meguiar's on die-cast models doesn't count.

By all your shit talk, I can only ASSume it's a set of Lincoln Logs.

Well, give it your best shot, and I'll look forward to the story in one of the Darwin sites.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Lessee now, you were drunk beyond belief, and RK had some fine biotch with him until 4 am.

Well, it don't take a detective to figure this one out.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

It sure would. Only a detective would think I could be two places at once. Since I was three blocks from home, with a neighborhood girl.. R-K lives hours away from me, and believe me, I wasn't about to share that girlie with no one. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

If I do, Ill remember to Invite Spot over to keep you company. You do like 1%'ers?

If it was for a Kholler V-4, then yes I would. I have only ever seen 3 of them. All on wheel splitters.

What ever.

Yea next time we tag team your mom and your sister in the same bed. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

"CobraJet" wrote

No, I didn't mean to be misleading if I was, but it's there. The PO put it all in there cause he has a "rock band" and had to load up the bed and tow a big enclosed trailer with all the equipment. I've used it to tow the '66 on a dolly and my brother's '83 El Camino on a trailer (how embarrassing for him, heh). Of course the motor's been gone through and is getting ~1hp per cid and ~275 lb/ft range. No, I don't have dyno slips but that's not an SOP estimate either. My engine builder has been building circle track and drag motors for longer than I've been alive and runs a few "Legends" cars and has a Dr. Pepper/Mountain Dew sponsorship locally for one of the truck series (fiberglass bodies). I trust his estimate. It's a '68 302 that's now a 10:1

310cid with Edelbrock induction and MSD ignition (obviously more there than just that but a quick overview). This sucker rides as hard as a brick, kinda like an F-150 from the 70's (or a Ranchero with too much spring in the rear). Without any weight in the bed, the rearend jumps a bit sideways over the slightest manhole. It's so light it makes for some hair raising experiences occasionally.
Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Right. Simply put, the "first cut" of the Tiger was Shelby doing his thing, but it ended up being a factory-produced car. Call them what you will, but to me, neither the 429 nor the Tiger is a swap. They're factory cars.

Joe

Fuck this topic, let it die!!!!!!!

STOP FILLING UP MY NEWS READER WITH THIS DRIVEL!

GLK9MM

What's that? You can't keep it up? Sounds like a personal problem. Leave us out of it why don't ya'.

Reply to
SgtSilicon