GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

This is post loony?

Reply to
GLK9MM

Sounds like you ran across a real hacker. I met one or two in my days. Real hackers tend to have fun playing with people who they think can't find out whom they are. Off line most of them are so non-violent it's pitiful. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Nope. Not a real hacker, but a real psychopath.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Nope.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Charles, there's a difference between hackers and crackers. NOI and I are hackers by profession. Crackers are the ones you have to watch out for. (And of course, the occasional psychopath.)

I've never hidden my identity. Even had a couple trolls threaten to come take me out. I gladly offered them my address. (Sadly, BP never took me up on it.) My life is pretty uncomplicated and except for when outside running, I am rarely unarmed. (Running with a sidearm and a concealed carry permit is a real P.I.T.A.)

GLK9MM

message

Yea...and youre pretty damn pale there too...Cracker...

LOL!

BP about shit his pants when we all talked about calling him....he thought about things twice when it was you...or NOI...maybe Floppy, that posted that terraserver shot with his home highlighted....

Reply to
CBHVAC

message

I kind of know the diffs, but any more I have forgot most of the computer stuff I used to know. Now I'm just a lowly computer user. Not that I was ever by any means a hacker or a cracker. I have know professional hackers (white hats) that have made a good living off of helping improve system security.

I don't hide who I am either.In this state there are 3 Charles M. Bendig's. Only one in the Dayton Area, yet two unrelated Bendig Families in the whole greater area. I'm really not that hard to find my self.

I have never had any psycho's track me down from the net. A good number have claimed they would, not that it worried me. Very few people will go that far. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Speaking of which, Ohio recently passed that law.

/me loves my .45 :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

CBHVAC spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Don't forget the picture of his convertible Mustang, which looked like hell and that it hadn't run for a year or so... :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Unfortunately, I found one that would.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Ah the memories. :-)

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

Maybe you're a smarter man than most of us?

I used to get the calls to my fiancée, but she trusted me unconditionally!

Da bietch ies goan.Oh it's a lovely day in da neighbahood, in da neighbahood.

Cin you say bietch? sure you cin!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Yeah, some of the insults back and forth were a kind of an art form unto themselves and interesting in a way. The only real thing is the subject of the thread should have been changed to something like "Chebby vs. Fud - flying insults duck!"

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Once in a while you run into a hacker who also had a successful (if you can call it that) brawling career too. You never know who's who out there. Then again, mostly yer probably right.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Martin, daring folks into a face to face confrontation would land you in big trouble if you then used your CC permitted weapon to get out of danger. Sure you'd probably survive the encounter (maybe, some nut jobs pack heat too) but would be in a real tight spot explaining why you challenged them and gave out your address, only to be "forced" to shoot.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

"JS" wrote in news:No5Ec.34676$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny02.gnilink.net:

Actually, I was kidding. Every time I leave the winky off someone takes me seriously... ;)

I'm so used to mine I don't notice it anymore. The sound is just the sound.

Hey now!

The Dak's running great. Needs a tune-up (it'll be the first one @

30k miles), which I'm going to do next Monday. But it's funny you should mention the SRT-10. I took the Dak in to the dealer for a tranny fluid change and wandered up to the showroom for a few minutes. First thing I saw on the floor was a red SRT-10. Stickered for over $45k, didn't bother to ask what they _really_ wanted. Gorgeous truck, though. Coolest thing is the Viper push button starter. They also had a bunch of Magnums too. Nice.

Joe

SgtSilicon spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

There was at least one time where I traced someone to a proxy. After talking to the proxy's owner, I had the information I needed to continue the trail.

Sometimes a nice word is all it takes. Other times, a "You could lose your access..." works real well.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Mr. Floppy spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

If you start singing "Memories" I'm gonna drive out to your area... :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

bikerbob spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

/me would like to point out that the theories are very similar. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Did you ever get the sucker? Charles