GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Yeah yeah...I know of what you speak now. The one used in Saab's, Corsair's, and Zephyr's right? I, for some reason, think of them as cc motors. 2000cc,

1996 cc, and 1498cc.

Didn't the Zephyr come with an inline 4 originally?

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I greatly appreciate it! Thank you. :)

I was never a hot truck fan, but a true hot rod fan never turns up his nose at kick-butt power and go-fast technology, no matter the platform. My brother had a '57 Chevy with the fish-bowl rear window and a 4-speed hydromatic. That sucker was quick!

I also remember the Lil" Red Express. A neighbor up the street had one in mint condition in about '88. Loved the vert stacks. But, I say the real origin of hot trucks was the Lil' Red Wagon, that drag strip show-off that gave every redneck on the planet a whole new reason to believe! :)

(click on the small picture)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Refinish King wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

I've lived a very peculiar life thus far ;)

Wm

Reply to
William

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:50:51 -0500, "Erik D." puked:

They need to figure out a way to shoehorn a Hemi in the Crossfire...

lab~rat

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 04:30:47 GMT, "JS" puked:

Now that the Holden is coming to the US shores as a GTO, why not the Holden Ute badged as an El Camino? Same drive train if I recall correctly.

Why does Australia get that cool stuff first?

lab~rat

No, but I was taught the correct way to pronounce Missouri by my dad who lived near Springfield for the first 45 years of his life. I have seen it somewhere on a Missouri state government web site that the correct way to pronounce it is "Missour-ee".

Reply to
Mark Jones

"lab~rat" wrote

So we can get a dressed up cavalier with a trunk bed? They should change the styling to something a bit more aggressive, and soon.

Better designers?

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Posting like that, you have the nerve to ask if *I'm* retarded?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Which ho stole your front teeth while you were sleeping in a puke-filled alley? Is that the one you DP'd with RK?

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

"2.3Sleeper" wrote

snip

Needed update:

Dodge SRT-10 (2004-?): , 500 hp @ 5600, 525 lb-ft @ 4200. 0-60 4.9;

1/4 mile 13.6 @ 105 (Feb '04 Car and Driver) Engine: 8.3 Liter 506 ci small-block based V-10
180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out

That's all you got, pussy? "CobraJet is not funny"? Sheee-it.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Taking pride in a part that nobody gives a rat's ass about? Wait! Lemme guess. *Your* home is the national headquarters for the Saab Owner Club of America, and buyers have to squeeze your wiggly for the honor of fawning over worthless shit.

CobraJet

Reply to
CobraJet

Yeah, I know updates are needed. It has been 3 years since I did all that.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Couldn't say. I know around that time one of Saab's other motors was a

3-cyl two-stroke. Weird.

nb

Reply to
notbob

WTF was Thunder Alley?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Were you born illiterate, or did you goto the projects to practice?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

The Crossfire was quite exhilarating even without a hemi.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

But... if I had one now, it would still be under warranty, right?? :-p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yo momma says what?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

I'm sure you sing a mean King and I in the shower:

Plus hum a mean Old Man river whilst giving a hummer!

Run off and choke on some man milk little queen!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King