GM Working On A 'Mustang Competitor'!!

Proxies designed for anonimity do not devulge such information voluntarily. They do under legal requirement. For all they know, the individual trying to get information is the one who intends to hassle the target.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Is "redundant servers" the buzz word of the day? :-)

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

I prefer this tune:

??? Thanks for the mammaries... ???

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

And just how would you know it was said person? Here we go with assumptions again.

Reply to
Mr. Floppy

My ISP calls it that:

So I guess it's been their buzz word for 9 years?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

LOFL!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Now, who's to say I wouldn't just offer the schlep a beer for having the balls to waste time and money finding me? You're assuming malicious intent on my behalf. It's all a matter of public record anyway.

Even friends you have invited into your home can be fired upon if you have asked them to leave and they refuse to do so and become violent to the point that you fear for your life.

Reply to
GLK9MM

No I didn't.

CobraJet

Reply to
DaJhett

Charles Bendig spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

No. They did theirself in. It's a long story but they ended up hacking my juno mail, then afterspamming a lot of people from it, I gave them 24hrs to finish what they were doing before I closed that account. I then changed it to add new addresses to the addy book and 24hrs later there was a new one...a certain American high ranking official...IYKWIM

They disappeared for 3 months, needless to say.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

SgtSilicon spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

You're talking legitimate ones, such as anonymizer.com. I'm talking ones that someone setup for shady reasons. Two different animals.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

DaJhett spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Under my old ID you did. (This one is almost 2 years old, and has never been to AHPBBFM. It was originally going to be #42 or #43, IIRC.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

hehe

I was talking about her temper... She's drawn blood with the tip of a knife pushed against my chest with a little gleam in her eye that told me she was perfectly willing to push it in further.

Possibly. But I don't think there were any innocent victims here.

Sounds like my ex wife:

She wasn't even Italian!

LOFL!

Was her Name Lynnette by chance?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Martin, you laid it out that you were in a heated conflict with someone here in the virtual world. Then the person made real world type threats. You let him know you weren't scared and offered your address. To me, that counts for daring them to attempt to make good on their threats and that you are trying to call their bluff. Thing is Martin, there are people out there who don't bluff about stuff like that. Most are bluffing but you never know for sure. Anyway, in the event that the person took your challenge you would probably be in some hot water for encouraging it rather than trying your best to avoid it. On the point of you don't always know who you're dealing with, you should be more careful anyway, and as to the CCW, you should be more respectful of the responsibility that comes with it.

I know there are morons who resort to making real world threats. I know most of them are just blowing smoke. But don't play their game. We all know you're a better man than that.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Good joke though. Ya never can tell with kids today though. Some people have exhaust tips the size of CDs and think it helps *and* looks good. Oh well.

I had Flows on a couple different cars with a Mac 2-cat H-pipe on each. It droned a bit, but I didn't care too much. Every now and then it would bother me. That same exhaust with an offroad H-pipe was a little more wicked though.

An ex of mine has one.... that titanium color with T-tops and a six speed... teases me about my Cobra being slow...

Oddly enough, I like the Magnum. I don't know why... it's a wagon... but I like it. The Hemi doesn't hurt either, I'm sure. I've been looking at new Stratuses (Stratii?) for a potential daily driver. Have you heard anything about these cars? I'd rather have a 5-speed, but don't know if I want to pay the money for an R/T (which if I remember right is the only way you can get a 5-speed). I can get a new GT 5-speed Mustang for that price.... but then there's the conflict of interest with having two V8 5-speed Mustangs that are about the same performance.

$45k for an SRT-10 doesn't seem all that outlandish I guess in the arena that today's new car market has taken. Viper engine in a performance tuned truck for $45k sounds just about right... if you can get one for that much.

JS

Reply to
JS

"JS" wrote in news:cL2Fc.4112$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdny03.gnilink.net:

Saw a nice older 300ZX today with dual coffee cans. What a sin!

I wish. My LX has a completely stock exhaust (even the original o2 sensors) except for the Flows. The car's pushing 143k; I put the Flows on around 70k or so.

Did you ever run her? That might be an interesting match if she's a good driver.

Saw one on the road coming home tonight. Real nice looking. The roofline slopes downward towards the rear, so the whole car almost looks chopped. The back gate is hinged about two feet into the roof so that there's tons of access when it's lifted. That thing with a Hemi must be neat.

The Stratus R/T is FWD with a 200-hp V6 mated to a 5-speed. Not too shabby, but I'm not fond of front-drivers. Base for the R/T is around $23.3 or so; you can jack it way up with options. You can also get a

5-speed with the SXT which will save you a few $$, but the SXT is sprung a bit softer than the R/T. If you don't mind FWD, the Stratus is a decent car. DC's selling them now as "sports cars".

When all is said and done, I think the Stratus will be a few $$ less than the Mustang, but it depends on the options.

Guess you're right, but there's a lot you can do with $45k...

Joe

On 21 Jun 2004 15:54:44 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (180 Out) puked:

Curb weight includes the weight of the fuel.

lab~rat

Been looking at them. Too bad it isn't offered with a stick.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Yes, that would be cool. Just read up a bit - The R/T's got the 5- speed automatic and the MDS Hemi. They should've put the steptronic in it if not the 5-speed stick. I'd love to take a ride in one.

Joe