no turn signal current

Hey all, got a problem. '99 T/A right front turn signal won't flash. Comes on with the DRL but that's it. Swapped out the socket because they seem to want to cook and corrode all the time. Don't believe I like those wedge bulbs. It's not getting any current to the socket tho. Doesn't seem to be any flowing down the wiring to the socket. Can anyone give me positions of connectors to test further up the line? I really need this when I'm trying to renew the inspection sticker....

Kurt ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

Reply to
Overlord